|Celery stick||1 , washed leaves removed|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Water||8 Fluid Ounce (225 Milliliter)|
|Fresh cream||3 1⁄2 Fluid Ounce (100 Milliliter)|
|Milk||8 Fluid Ounce (225 Milliliter)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Wash and finely slice the celery
2. In a microwaveable dish, combine butter, celery, water, salt and pepper.
3. Cover the dish with cling film.
4. Place in the microwave and cook for 10 minutes on HIGH power, sautéing after every 3 minutes.
5. Remove and set aside to cool
6. Add cooked leek mixture, milk and cream to a blender or liquidizer and blend into a smooth puree.
7. Pour back into a bowl and reheat in the microwave for 1 minute before serving.
8. Or chill well before serving
9. Ladle into soup bowls
10. Garnish with chopped parsley
11. Serve with crusty bread.