Chutney Curried Cream Soup
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Chutney||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Yoghurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (or cream)|
1) Take a pan and heat the butter to melt it.
2) Add the onions and simmer gently so that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Take a blender jar and add the onion to it along with chutney, consommé, flour, curry, ginger and an egg.
4) Blend all the ingredients for a minute.
5) Take a saucepan and pour the contents in it.
6) Heat it until the texture turns golden with a creamy consistency.
7) Add yogurt, cream or sherry to it.
8) Serve after re-heating the soup.