Cream Of Cucumber Soup
|Chicken bouillon||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Take 11/2 or 21/2 cucumbers and grate them after peeling.
2. Keep half of a cucumber aside while retaining its juice.
3. Slice the mushrooms.
4. Take a pan and boil the chicken bouillon in it.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Fry the onion in a teaspoonful of butter until it browns.
7. Add it to the soup together with the cream and simmer it for 5 minutes.
8. Brown the sliced mushrooms in another teaspoonful of butter.
9. Heat the soup for a few minutes after adding the powdered garlic to it.
10. Store it in a refrigerator.
11. Garnish the soup with chives and diced cucumber before serving.