|Celery stalks||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water/Consomme||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take the celery and dice it finely.
2) The potatoes need to be grated now.
3) Heat water or consommé in a pan and bring it to a boil.
4) Add potatoes, celery, butter, parsley, salt and pepper to it.
5) Simmer it over medium heat for an hour after covering the pan.
6) Add a cup of hot milk and serve immediately.
7) ½ teaspoon of anise can also be added to the seasoning before serving.