Cream Of Sorrel Soup
|Sorrel||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Hot water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Potatoes||6 , peeled and sliced|
|Coarse salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream/Top milk||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a pan and heat the butter, add the sorrel to it and simmer for 5 minutes over low heat.
2) Add the potatoes along with water, salt and pepper.
3) Cover it and simmer for 1 hour.
4 )Force the ingredients through a sieve to cream it
5) Beat the eggs and cream or top milk together
6) Add a tablespoonful of hot soup to the egg and cream mixture.
7) Pour it into the soup, stirring constantly.
8) Garnish it according to choice and serve immediately.