|Cheddar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Carrots||4 Medium, cut into pieces|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a jar and place the carrots, onion, parsley, flour, salt and pepper along with the diced cheese and 2 cups of milk.
2) Blend the ingredients for ½ a minute.
3) Take a saucepan and pour the ingredients before adding 214 cups of milk to it.
4) Cook the contents over medium flame, stirring occasionally until it thickens.
5) Serve immediately after adding butter and grated cheese to it.