|Cheddar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Carrots||4 Medium, cut into pieces|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a jar and place the carrots, onion, parsley, flour, salt and pepper along with the diced cheese and 2 cups of milk.
2) Blend the ingredients for ½ a minute.
3) Take a saucepan and pour the ingredients before adding 214 cups of milk to it.
4) Cook the contents over medium flame, stirring occasionally until it thickens.
5) Serve immediately after adding butter and grated cheese to it.
Calories 403 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.2%
Saturated Fat 15.5 g77.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.9 mg24.6%
Sodium 1117.8 mg46.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 219.1% Vitamin C 15.6%
Calcium 59.3% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet