Dry Bread Cream Soup
|Dry bread||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Onions||3 , sliced|
|Lard/Bacon fat||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl and crumble the bread in it.
2) Pour lukewarm water over it and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
3) Fry the onions in melted lard or bacon fat.
4) Add the savory to it and mix well before pouring it over the bread.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil by stirring constantly.
6) Cover it and let it simmer on low heat for 10 to 20 minutes
7) Beat the eggs into the milk.
8) Remove the soup from the flame, stir in the eggs and butter and serve immediately.