Tomato Soup Bonus
|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Condensed vegetable soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Can (15 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In a large saucepan combine tomato soup and vegetable soup.
2. Stir in water, lemon juice and nutmeg.
3. Place saucepan on medium flame and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce flame and simmer a few minutes, stirring often, to blend flavors.
5. Rinse vacuum bottles with hot water.
6. Pour in hot soup and tightly close bottles.
7. This can make an excellent lunch at school and work.
8. The soup will remain warm.
9. Carry some bread sticks or crackers and vegetable sticks to munch with your soup.