|Haddock head/Fish heads||1⁄2 Pound|
|Uncooked shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, quartered|
|Lemon rind||1 (4Inch Size)|
|Fennel grains||1 Pinch|
|Cold water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Fresh bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Cream/Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a soup kettle and place the haddock or the fish heads in it.
2) Add the shells of the raw shrimps to the fish heads.
3) Boil the contents after adding basil, thyme, lemon rind, onion, fennel and cold water to it.
4) Allow it to boil for 20 minutes before passing it through a sieve.
5) Mix the broth thoroughly after adding bread crumbs to it.
6) Boil the shrimps in a pint of salt water for 15 minutes until they become pink in color.
7) Add butter to the bowl of shrimps after they are drained of water.
8) Mash the buttered shrimps together with lemon juice and nutmeg with the aid of a pestle.
9) Add the mash to the fish broth and beat it thoroughly with a hand beater.
10) Prepare a mixture of beaten eggs and milk or cream.
11) Add a small quantity of the hot soup into it and stir properly before pouring it back into the soup.
12) Serve immediately after checking the seasoning.