Cream Soup Vert Pre
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, chopped fine|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green peas||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) Heat butter and fry the mushrooms over high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Cover the pan and simmer it for 20 minutes after adding milk.
3) Drain the green peas and make a puree by forcing them through a sieve.
4) Add the puree to the mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes more.
5) The water from the peas can also be added if you prefer the cream to be light.
6) Serve hot with a garnishing of your choice.