Roasted Red Pepper Soup has a perfect blend of roasted red peppers, carrots, onion, garlic, thyme, potatoes and pepperocini to make an unbelievably good soup. Try ou this wonderful Roasted Red Pepper Soup and enjoy!!
5 , roasted and peeled
2 , chopped
1 Large, chopped
3 , peeled and chopped
1 Clove (5 gm), sliced
2 , peeled and cubed
Chicken stock/Vegetable stock
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1) In a stock pot sweat the celery,onion and carrots in
2) Add peeled roasted peppers
3) Add sliced garlic,thyme and the potatoes.
4) Cover the vegetables with chicken stock and season with
salt and pepper.
5) Simmer until vegetables and potatoes are tender.
6) Cool slightly and add 6 whole basil leaves and pepperocini
7) Puree the soup in batches and serve with garnish of fresh basil leaves.
This video is a creation of chef-ellie-espo. You can visit chef-ellie-espo for complete recipes, and more videos.
Soup in summer? Why not? This creamy cold roasted bell pepper soup is perfect for summer. Watch Chef Ellie Espo demonstrate this easy to make and delicious pepper soup made with home-roasted fresh red bell peppers and potatoes. This is the perfect summer recipe when you have an overabundance of peppers in the garden. A vegetarian soup that can convert even the most die-hard meat eaters! Can be served hot or cold and makes a delicious meal with crusty bread.