|Canned tomatoes||14 Ounce (440 Gram)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 3⁄4 Pint (4 Cups, 1 Liter)|
|Chicken stock cubes/Beef stock cubes||2|
|Pasta shapes||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1.Peel and chop onion. Peel and slice carrots. Trim ends from celery sticks, slice. Set aside.
2. Scrub potatoes to remove dirt. Chop. Set aside.
3. Open can. Place tomatoes and juice in small bowl. Using scissors chop tomatoes.
4. Place oil in large saucepan. Heat over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add carrots, celery and potatoes. Cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes.
6. Add tomatoes, water and stock cubes. Boil, stirring, for 10 minutes.
7. Add pasta shapes. Stirring, cook for 10 minutes. Add black pepper to taste.
8. To serve, ladle soup into serving bowls.