Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to make a delicious soup from lettuce and greens.
1 , chop
4 Cup (64 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Himalayan sea salt
1. In a pan on the stove, add the onions and garlic cloves and saute until soft. Once soft, transfer into a big pot.
2. Add in the spinach, water, cilantro, romaine lettuce, Himalayan sea salt and pepper into the big pot.
3. Let the mix simmer on medium to high heat for 10-15 minutes.
4. Use a hand blender to blend the soup together to remove lumps.
5. Ladle into bowls and serve hot.
TIPS: If you are not vegan, add a dollop of cream over the soup and serve.