|Fresh curds||150 Milliliter|
|Milk||150 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Tomato juice||150 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Chicken stock||150 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Prawns||30 Gram, boiled|
|Hard boiled eggs||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Chopped mint||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
1. Mix the curds and milk and put them on one side.
2. Peel and dice the cucumber into 0.5 cm. (1/4") cubes and sprinkle it with salt.
3. Mix tomato juice-, chicken stock and cream and add the curds and milk mixture along with the diced cucumber.
4. Season the soup with salt and pepper, stir in the chopped hard-boiled egg, the prawns and the chopped mint.
5. Crush garlic and rub round the inside of a large bowl and pour the soup into it; chill before serving.