|Fresh curds||150 Milliliter|
|Milk||150 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Tomato juice||150 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Chicken stock||150 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Prawns||30 Gram, boiled|
|Hard boiled eggs||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Chopped mint||1 Tablespoon (Leveled)|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm)|
1. Mix the curds and milk and put them on one side.
2. Peel and dice the cucumber into 0.5 cm. (1/4") cubes and sprinkle it with salt.
3. Mix tomato juice-, chicken stock and cream and add the curds and milk mixture along with the diced cucumber.
4. Season the soup with salt and pepper, stir in the chopped hard-boiled egg, the prawns and the chopped mint.
5. Crush garlic and rub round the inside of a large bowl and pour the soup into it; chill before serving.
Calories 69 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35 mg11.7%
Sodium 86.5 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet