1. In a pot, sauté garlic and onions with oil and brown well. Add in broccoli and let it toast.
2. Add in chicken stock and simmer on medium heat.
3. For the roux: In a large pan melt the butter. Once melted, stir in the flour.
4. Once soup is boiling, add inthe roux to the soup to thicken. Cook for 10-15 minutes on low heat.
5. Puree the soup using a hand blender.
6. Add the cream and stir well.
7. Add cheese and adjust seasonings with Lea & Perrins, Tabasco and salt and pepper.
8. Ladle into bowls, garnish with parsley and serve hot.