1. Take a pressure cooker/pan, heat it at a medium heat. Add butter, red onions, olive oil, stir and cook the onion on medium heat.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes, stir well. Add the vegetable broth and salt, cover and cook till you hear one whistle of pressure release (if cooking in a pressure cooker). If you cook in an open pot, cook for about 5 minutes and turn off the heat.
3. Add the chopped roasted bell pepper. (If you do not have the roasted bell pepper, cook red bell pepper along with the onions). Using a hand blender, blend till smooth.
4. Add the garlic powder, paprika and brown sugar. Stir to mix well. Give it a taste and season with salt and pepper if required.
5. Finally add the heavy cream and stir.
6. Serve warm with croutons and garlic bread.
If you're looking for a quick soup recipe, especially when you get back from work, then look no further. The tomato soup can be made in 10 minutes. It's so delicious as it has an Indian twist to it. Check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this super easy recipe.