|Refined flour||30 Gram|
|Croutons||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fat||15 Gram (To Fry)|
1. Wash lentils and put into a pan with stock.
2. Add sliced onion and celery and shredded carrot and turnip.
3. Add seasoning and boil gently until lentils and vegetables are tender (1 to 1 1/2 hours).
4. Rub through a sieve.
5. Melt fat; add flour. Blend well. Add milk gradually to form a smooth sauce.
6. Add soup. Mix well. Bring to boiling point stirring all the time. Boil for about 3 minutes.
7. Serve hot with fried croutons.