Tomato Okra Soup
|Vegetable stock/Meat stock||720 Milliliter|
1. Heat half the butter. Brown rice to golden brown.
2. Add stock. Bring to boil.
3. Chop celery, capsicum (with seeds removed and washed thoroughly) and onion.
4. Blanch and mash tomatoes.
5. Slice ladies fingers into roundels.
6. Heat remaining butter. Fry celery, capsicum and onion. Add tomatoes and bring to boil.
7. Pour into rice. Season; simmer covered till rice is tender.
8. Add ladies fingers and simmer for fifteen minutes more. Serve hot sprinkled with parsley.