Cabbage And Bean Soup
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Small red potatoes||1⁄2 Pound, cut in to chunks|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Yellow onion||1⁄2 Large, cut into moons|
|Chicken stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Canned diced tomatoes||15 Ounce|
|Canned butter beans||15 Ounce|
|Cabbage||1⁄2 Medium, cored and thinly sliced|
|Red pepper flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a large pan, heat olive oil over a medium high heat.
2. Add potatoes and a pinch of salt. Let it cook for five minutes till potatoes brown.
3. Add onions and garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes,
4. Add beans, broth, tomatoes and a hint of salt and pepper. Bring it to a boil.
5. Once it starts boiling, add cabbage. Let it for around 5 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
6. Serve Cabbage and Bean soup with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.