Sweet Corn And Cheese Soup
|Corn cobs||6 , grated (Tender)|
|Grated cheese||113 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||360 Milliliter (2 Cup)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||1 Liter (5 Cup)|
1. Melt butter in a pan, fry onion till transparent, add flour, stir until colour turns golden, gradually add grated corn, mix well.
2. Slowly add vegetable stock, stirring constantly bring to a boil, reduce heat.
3. Add milk and egg mixture, mix evenly.
4. Add cheese and seasoning. Stir untiLcheese is melted.
5. Serve hot garnished with parsley.