Creamy Chilled Cucumber Soup
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Cucumber||2 , chopped (Use Some For Decoration)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Melt butter, add vegetables and cook gently for 5 minutes without browning.
2. Stir in the flour. Cook for a minute, and then blend in the stock
3. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
4. Liquidize and sieve and return to saucepan.
5. Add milk, simmer for a while.
6. Chill and add cream and cucumber slices before serving.