Mushroom And Spinach Soup
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Crushed garlic flakes||2|
|Nutmeg||1 Teaspoon, grated|
1. Chop mushrooms coarsely, keeping 2 tbsp for garnishing.
2. Chop onions and liquidize along with mushrooms, herbs and salt. Add to melted butter along with a little milk.
3. Chop spinach with a stainless steel knife, blanch in boiling water along with a pinch each of salt and sugar for 1-2 minutes. Puree the spinach.
4. Add cream and rest of the milk to the mushroom mixture. Add crushed garlic and spinach and heat.
5. Heat a little extra butter, add the rest of the mushrooms and saute.
6. Pour hot soup into the bowls and garnish with the sauted mushrooms.