|Chicken broth||2 Quart|
|Chicken breast with ribs||1 (Whole)|
|Celery stalks with leaves||4 , cut into 4-inch pieces|
|Carrots||4 , peeled and halved|
|Parsnips||4 , peeled and halved|
|Dill||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm) (1/2 Large Bunch)|
|Parsley||3⁄4 Bunch (75 gm) (1/2 Large Bunch)|
|Yellow onion/2 small yellow onion||1 Large|
1) In a large stockpot, place all ingredients and bring to boil.
2) Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 hours until all vegetables are tender.
3) Take out the chicken from the stockpot.
4) Skin the chicken and remove bones.
5) In a food processor or grinder, place the chicken and vegetable mixture batches.
6) Process the chicken mixture until pureed.
7) Return the puree to the stockpot; stir in the seasoning.
8) Serve the Chicken Soup hot in the soup bowl, garnished with chopped parsley if desired.