|Canned red kidney beans||11 Ounce, drained (310 Gram)|
|Potato||1 Medium, peeled and diced|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Carrot||1 Medium, peeled and diced|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, diced|
|Celery||1 , diced|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Liquid Reserved)|
1) Wash the kidney beans in cold water.
2) In a saucepan, place the beans with all vegetables, stock cube and sufficient water to cover.
3) Heat the beans mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and simmer 1 hour until beans are tender.
5) Serve the soup hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.