1. Place the halved bell pepper on a baking sheet and drizzle vanilla oil on it.
2. Season with some pepper and salt.
3. Place it in a preheated 400F oven for 40 minutes.
4. Place the roasted bell pepper in cold water for sometime and the skin comes right out.
3. Roughly chop the meat of the roasted bell pepper on a chopping board.
4. Pop it into a sauce pan on medium high heat and pour in water.
5. Now use a hand blender and slowly blend the contents of the sauce pan.
6. Pour the hot roasted red pepper soup into a bowl, garnish with parsley or whatever you like and serve as an appetizer.
Here is a soup that looks as well as taste good! Red bell pepper soup is a nutritious soup which brings out the flavor of bell pepper in its taste. Garnish with sour cream or green herbs for a visual treat!