Spiced Corn Soup
|Butter||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Potato||1 Medium, sliced|
|Chicken stock||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Corn niblets||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Milk||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Corn niblets||1 Tablespoon (To Decorate)|
– In a stove-top casserole, melt butter and cook onion and potato. Add chicken stock and corn niblets. Season with salt and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until potato is tender.
– Remove from heat and let stand to cool for a few minutes.
– Run through blender for 30 seconds.
– Return mixture to stove-top casserole and add milk. Heat without boiling for 8 to 10 minutes.
– Drop a few corn niblets on top of the soup, sprinkle with paprika, and serve.