1) In a heavy stockpot, add the leeks, cauliflower and potato with the chicken stock.
2) Bring to a simmer and cook until vegetables are tender.
3) Carefully puree the ingredients either with stick blender, food processor, or blender.
4) Return to the stockpot, add cream and bring back to a simmer.
5) Simmer the soup until just warm, the add salt & pepper to taste.
6) Ladle the cauliflower soup into bowls and serve hot.
A warm and hearty bowl of comfortable soup is all you want in a winter evening. This creamy cauliflower soup is going to be perfect for such moments. You get all the warmth and all the nutrients and feel happy at the end. Follow the easy instructions given by the chef and enjoy the winter season.