|Organic soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon, cold pressed|
|For super immunity ingredients|
|Onion||1 , peeled, diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled, diced|
|Ginger root pieces||2 (Remove After Cooking)|
|Ground coriander||2 Teaspoon (1 Heaping Teaspoon)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon (Organic)|
|Virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon (Cold Pressed)|
|Onion||1 , peeled and diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and diced|
|Ginger root||2 (Remove After Cooking)|
|Coriander||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Green / Red)|
|Red chili||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
1. On a large baking sheet, place the squash and bake at 300° for 40-45 minutes until tender; if the squash is too large cut it into half.
2. When tender, remove from oven, let cool a little.
3. Scoop out seeds and cut up or spoon out the “meat” of the squash.
4. In a large soup pot, measure 2-3 quarts of water and add ½ of the squash meat.
5. Add the super immunity ingredients and simmer for about 30 minutes until all the ingredients are well blended.
6. Turn off the heat; remove and discard ginger chunks.
7. Let the soup cooled down for a while.
8. In a blender, blend the soup and return the pureed soup to the pot.
9. Add the remaining chunks of squash and warm up again.
10. Stir in soy sauce and olive oil
11. Serve in bowls and top with chopped cilantro, slices green onion and a pinch of ground coriander.
12. Serve with crusty whole grain bread and fresh salad.
Please see video
For more information please visit: http://www.caryellis.com/soup