Rice And Spinach Soup
|Organic brown rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned tomatoes with juice/Fresh tomatoes||12 Ounce, diced (1 Large Can)|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled, diced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), peeled, diced|
|Ginger root pieces||3 Large (Remove After Cooking)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Green And / Or Red Chili Powder)|
|Organic spinach||2 Bunch (200 gm), wash well, chop a little (Fresh)|
|Organic parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm) (Fresh)|
|Organic soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (Natural Variety)|
|Virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon, cold pressed|
|Brown rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Organic)|
|Tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz), diced (With Juice)|
|Carrots||2 Large, diced|
|Onion||1 Large, peeled and diced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), peeled and diced|
|Ginger root||3 Large (Removed After Cooking)|
|Chilli powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Green/ Red)|
|Red chili||1 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach||2 Bunch (200 gm), washed and chopped (Use Fresh)|
|Parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm) (Organic)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (Natural Organic)|
|Virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon (Cold Pressed)|
1. In a 6 quart soup pot, put together water, organic brown rice, tomatoes and carrots; heat until it simmers.
2. Add the super immunity ingredients and simmer for 1 hour until the rice thickens and absorbs a lo of water.
3. When done, turn off the heat and remove the chunks of ginger.
4. Finally, stir in spinach, parsley, soy sauce and olive oil.
5. Stir well and taste.
6. Serve with salad or fresh carrot juice.
For more information please visit: http://www.caryellis.com/soup