Peruvian Sopa Criolla Soup
|Flank steak||1 Pound, sliced thin into strips|
|Tomato||2 , chopped in 1/4 inch pieces|
|Dried oregano||1 Tablespoon|
|Jalapeno chili||1 , chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Flank steak||1 Pound, sliced into thin strips|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), diced|
|Tomato||2 , chopped in 0.25 inch pieces|
|Oregano||1 Tablespoon (Dried)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Jalapeno chile||1 , chopped|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a stock pot heat the olive oil over high heat.
2. Add the sliced flank steak and cook until the meat is slightly brown.
3. Add the onion, garlic, tomato, oregano, salt, and pepper. Combine thoroughly and cook until the onions are translucent.
4. Add the chicken broth and jalapeno (optional). Bring to a boil.
5. Add the spaghetti and continue to cook until the spaghetti is cooked.
6. Add the eggs and allow them to cook until the yolks become hard.
7. Remove from the heat and add the milk.
8. Garnish each serving with parsley.