Chef Keith Snow creates a healthy Vegan Lentil Soup, which is quite delicious as well as nutritious. It is a very simple vegan recipe, without the usage of any type of animal products.
1 Pound, soaked
1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped
1 Medium, chopped
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1. in a pot, place a little bit of olive oil
2. In a blender, blend together Mirepoix ingredients, kale, onion, carrot and celery.
3. Transfer the mirepoix mixture into the pot.
4. Season with black pepper and kosher salt.
5. Add some green lentils and cook the vegetables for a minute and then add the remaining lentils.
6. Add vegetable stock to the pot; cover and let it cook for 35-45 minutes until the lentils breakdown.
Want to try out a nutritious dinner in minutes? A hot bowl of healthy and tasty vegan lentil soup would be a ideal thing for you. Lentils along with other vegetables gives ample nourishment along with exotic flavor. Learn to make this hearty delight with Chef Keith Snow.