Pork And Seaweed Soup
|Seaweed sheets||3 (Purple)|
|Lean pork||1⁄4 Pound|
|Stock/Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1. Tear seaweed in small squares and soak. Squeeze dry.
2. Slice pork thin. Mince scallion.
3. Bring stock to a boil. Add pork and simmer, covered, 5 to 8 minutes.
4. Add seaweed and simmer, covered, 5 minutes more.
5. Stir in soy sauce, salt and pepper. Garnish with minced scallion. variations: For the pork, substitute either smoked ham or raw chicken.
Add with pork either 6 dried shrimp (soaked) or 4 large fresh shrimp, shelled, deveined and diced.