1. Place a pan on flame and pour oil in it.
2. Add leek, carrot and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Pour water, cover and boil for 15 minutes.
4. Add lentils and cook for covered for another 15 minutes. Let the mixture cool.
5. Blend the mixture and season with salt and pepper.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 238 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 0.51 g2.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 59.5 mg2.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.2%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 13 g26.4%
Vitamin A 66%
Vitamin C 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet