|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), hulled|
|Lemon||1 Large, juiced|
1. In a sauce pan over medium heat add 1/2 cup of the orange juice and sugar. Bring to a boil and cook until the sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. In a food processor combine the strawberries and lemon juice. Puree the strawberries until smooth.
3. In a large bowl add in the strawberry puree, remaining orange juice and the orange juice simple syrup. Stir to combine.
4. Place in a ice cream maker and freeze according to manufactures directions and place into a air tight container in the freeze for 2 hours to become more firm. Or simply pour the mixture into a freezer friendly container and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours or until frozen.
5. Scoop into cocktail glasses and serve.