Mango and Orange Sorbet
|Orange juice||1 Fluid Ounce|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Cointreau||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Egg white||1 , beaten|
1. Peel mango skin and cut out flesh from stone.
2. In a blender or food processor add mango flesh, orange juice and rind. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a freezerproof container and freeze for 1-2 hours.
4. Take out from freezer and blend again until crushed.
5. Beat the egg white until stiff.
6. Fold into fruit puree.
7. Freeze again for 2-3 hours.
8. Serve chilled.