|Gelatin powder||1⁄4 Ounce (7 Grams)|
|Sweet n low||4 Teaspoon (4 Packets)|
1. Grate skin from lemon and orange.
2. Place grated skin into a bowl and squeeze juices of fruit over it; let stand overnight.
3. Into a bowl, strain the juice and sprinkle gelatine; let stand for 5 minutes for the gelatine to soak.
4. Over a pan of simmering water, place the bowl until gelatine dissolves.
5. Pour gelatine mixture into a dish and freeze until mushy.
6. Remove from freezer and whisk.
7. In another bowl, whisk together egg white and Sweet 'n' Low until stiff.
8. Add to the whished juice and fold to mix.
9. Freeze for 15 minutes, remove from freezer and whisk vigorously.
10. Repeat the process of freezing and whisking every 30 minutes until sorbet is set.
11. Then, freeze until served.
12. Scoop and serve chilled Orange Sorbet in a nice sorbet glass.
Calories 89 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.4 g0.62%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.23%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 28 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 137.9%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 1.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet