1) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, place the raspberries. Process till smooth.
2) Strain the processed raspberries and discard the seeds.
3) Put the strained raspberries back in the container of the blender or food processor.
4) Add the lime juice and pears. Process till smooth.
5) Into an 8-inch loafpan, pour the raspberry mixture, cover and freeze till slushy.
6) Put the mixture back in the container of the food processor or electric blender. Process till smooth.
7) Put the raspberry mixture back in the loafpan and freeze till firm.
8) Into individual dessert dishes, scoop the sorbet and serve right away, while still chilled and firm.