|Freshly squeezed orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine honey and ½ cup water. Heat till honey dissolves and transfer to a large bowl.
2. Add remaining water, orange juice and orange extract and mix well.
3. In an ice cream maker, place this mixture and prepare as per instructions. Alternatively, place large bowl in freezer for 120 minutes.
4. Once frozen, remove and beat well using a whisk.
5. Re freeze. Repeat this process twice till you arrive at required sorbet consistency.
6. Serve chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 420 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.97 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.32 g1.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 26.7 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g35%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4.2%
Sugars 83.8 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 120.4%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet