|Freshly squeezed orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Orange extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine honey and ½ cup water. Heat till honey dissolves and transfer to a large bowl.
2. Add remaining water, orange juice and orange extract and mix well.
3. In an ice cream maker, place this mixture and prepare as per instructions. Alternatively, place large bowl in freezer for 120 minutes.
4. Once frozen, remove and beat well using a whisk.
5. Re freeze. Repeat this process twice till you arrive at required sorbet consistency.
6. Serve chilled.