Lemon Yogurt Sorbet
|Plain yogurt||32 Ounce|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped crystallized ginger||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green grapes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a blender, add yoghurt, lemon juice, crystallized ginger, lemon zest and honey. Blend to get a smooth puree.
2) Into a big bowl, add the blended puree, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) Using an ice cream machine, process the puree.
4) In individual serving bowls, add the raspberry and green grapes.
5) Place a scoop of the sorbet on the fruits and garnish with a mint leaf.
Calories 337 Calories from Fat 66
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.5 mg9.8%
Sodium 115.8 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 59.3 g
Protein 9 g17%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 51.4%
Calcium 32.4% Iron 20%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet