|Espresso beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely ground|
|Water||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Boil 2 cups of water and make espresso coffee with ground beans.
2) Just before removing add in the vanilla bean and let it cool in the refrigerator.
3) In a saucepan, mix 3/4 cup water with the sugar.
4) Allow it to come to a boil and remove from the heat source. Mix with coffee and chill.
5) Throw away the vanilla bean and make the ice cream as per the ice cream maker's instructions.
6) Once freezed, serve in tall glasses.
Calories 149 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.08 g0.13%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 37.6 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.7% Iron 0.02%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet