Chocolate Ginger Sorbet
|Skim milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Fresh ginger||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Fruit juice concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and place it on medium heat. Add skim milk and ginger, bring it to boil.
2. Take out the ingredients in a medium size bowl.
3. Add fruit concentrate, cocoa, evaporated skim milk and vanilla.
4. Put it inside the freezer for 10 minutes or until cool.
5. Place the container in an ice-cream maker and the freeze as per the directions given my the manufacturer.
6. Scoop out and serve in dessert bowls.