150 Milliliter (2 Large Spoons, Each 75 Milliliter)
45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)
1) With sugar and water, cook the blackcurrants.
2) Add the lemon juice. Sieve to make a puree.
3) Turn the puree into a shallow container. Freeze till it has achieved a mushy consistency.
4) Remove and whisk till it is light and fluffy. Add rum.
5) Put the mixture back in the freezer and freeze till it is firm.
6) To freeze for storage, cover, label and store in the freezer.
7) Allow to slightly soften in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes and serve as preferred.