|Frozen orange juice||178 Milliliter, thawed (1 Can)|
1) In the water, dissolve the sugar and bring the mixture to a boil. Boil for about 10 minutes, uncovered.
2) Into a bowl, turn the thawed orange juice and pour it all over the syrup.
3) Keep aside and allow to get quite cold Freeze till it gets a mushy consistency.
4) Till they are quite thick and foamy, whisk the egg whites. Ensure that they are not completely dry.
5) Fold the eggs into the orange mixture and then put it back in the freezer till firm.
6) To freeze store in the freezer.
7) Allow to slightly soften in the fridge for about 5 minutes. Spoon into glasses and serve.
Calories 329 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.16 g0.24%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.07%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 33.9 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 0.47 g1.9%
Sugars 80.6 g
Protein 4 g7%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 136.4%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet