|Caster sugar||6 Ounce (175 Gram)|
|Water||3⁄4 Pint (450 Milliliter)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded orange rind||1 Tablespoon (To Decorate)|
1) With a very sharp knige, cut the tops of the oranges and take out almost all flesh from the orange.
2) Reserve the shells of the oranges.
3) In a pan, place sugar with water.
4) Heat the water until sugar is completely dissolved.
5) Boil the water and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
6) Leave the syrup to cool.
7) In the syrup, add lemon juice and orange flesh.
8) In a rigid freeze proof container, sieve the syrup and orange mixture.
9) Cover the container and seal it.
10) Freeze the orange mixture for 2 hours until mushy.
11) Then whip the egg whites in the syrup and orange mixture.
12) In the orange shells, spoon the mixture equally.
13) In freese-proof coantainer, place the orange shells and keep in the freezer until frozen and firm.
14) Just before 1 hour of serving, transfer the shells into refrigerator, to soften.
15) Serve the chilled orange shells decorated with shredded orange rinds.