A sorbet for grow-ups! Viviane will show you how to make the most delicious fruity sorbet…
1 1⁄2 Pound (stems removed)
Grand marnier liqueur
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)
1. In the food processor, place the strawberries, lemon juice, grand marnier and maple syrup.
2. Process at high speed, until the ingredients are smooth for about 2-3 minutes; do not forget to scrape the sides.
3. Once done transfer it in a bowl, cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours to overnight.
4. After 2 hours pour the chilled strawberry base in the ice cream maker and churn for 20-25 minutes or until you get an ice cream consistency.
5. Serve the strawberry sorbet with a garnish of fresh mint.
Once you finish churning transfer the sorbet in a container and keep it in the refrigerator if not using immediately.