|Peaches||1 3⁄4 Pound, cut into quarters|
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Low fat buttermilk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Low fat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Non iodized salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a saucepan, add peaches and sugar, cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Transfer to a blender, and blend for 45 seconds to get a pureed consistency.
3. In a sauce pan, strain the puree, stirring with the spatula.Allow to rest of 10 minutes.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk nicely. Refrigerate for 30 to 35 minutes.
5. In an ice cream maker, blend for 30 minutes or according to the machine instructions.
6. Store refrigerated in an air tight container.
7. Serve in dessert glasses and garnish with peach slice.
Calories 134 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.98 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.04 g0.21%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.46 mg0.15%
Sodium 94.2 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.8%
Sugars 25.2 g
Protein 2 g3.1%
Vitamin A 5.2% Vitamin C 12.6%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet