|Canned tuna||200 Gram (In Brine)|
|Low calorie mayonnaise||200 Milliliter (1/3 Pint)|
|Sole fillets||520 Gram (5 ounce)|
|French beans||75 Milliliter (1/8 Pint)|
1. Drain the tuna fish. Put it into a liquidizer with the capers, chopped anchovy fillets, lemon rind and juice, salt and pepper to taste and the mayonnaise; blend until smooth. Cover and keep chilled.
2. Heat the butter in a large shallow frying pan; add the sole fillets and fry gently for 1 minute. Turn the fillets over carefully and fry for a further minute. Add the white wine, salt and pepper to taste and sufficient stock to half cover. Allow to bubble gently for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove the fish fillets with a slice and place on a serving platter.
4. Add sufficient of the fish cooking liquid to the prepared tomato sauce to give a thickish coating consistency. Spoon over the fish while it is still warm. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Garnish with capers, anchovy fillets and lemon.