|Canned tuna||200 Gram (In Brine)|
|Low calorie mayonnaise||200 Milliliter (1/3 Pint)|
|Sole fillets||520 Gram (5 ounce)|
|French beans||75 Milliliter (1/8 Pint)|
1. Drain the tuna fish. Put it into a liquidizer with the capers, chopped anchovy fillets, lemon rind and juice, salt and pepper to taste and the mayonnaise; blend until smooth. Cover and keep chilled.
2. Heat the butter in a large shallow frying pan; add the sole fillets and fry gently for 1 minute. Turn the fillets over carefully and fry for a further minute. Add the white wine, salt and pepper to taste and sufficient stock to half cover. Allow to bubble gently for 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove the fish fillets with a slice and place on a serving platter.
4. Add sufficient of the fish cooking liquid to the prepared tomato sauce to give a thickish coating consistency. Spoon over the fish while it is still warm. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Garnish with capers, anchovy fillets and lemon.
Calories 454 Calories from Fat 191
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103 mg34.3%
Sodium 922.2 mg38.4%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 43 g85.6%
Vitamin A 5.4% Vitamin C 21.6%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet