Sole with Cucumber Sauce
|Fine dry breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions with tops||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned crabmeat||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets||30 Ounce (6 Pieces, 5 Ounce Each)|
|For the cucumber sauce|
|Peeled seeded chopped cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions with tops||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
2. Divide crabmeat mixture among fillets, spreading evenly.
3. Roll up each fillet and secure with a wooden pick.
4. In an 8-inch square baking dish arrange the fillets.
5. In a 1-cup glass measure place butter, microwave at HIGH for 45 seconds until melted and brush over fillets.
6. Cover dish with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes, rotating dish after 2 minutes.
7. To make the cucumber sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients, stirring well.
8. Serve with Cucumber Sauce.