Sole with Cucumber Sauce
|Fine dry breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions with tops||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned crabmeat||6 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets||30 Ounce (6 Pieces, 5 Ounce Each)|
|For the cucumber sauce|
|Peeled seeded chopped cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions with tops||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole dill weed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
2. Divide crabmeat mixture among fillets, spreading evenly.
3. Roll up each fillet and secure with a wooden pick.
4. In an 8-inch square baking dish arrange the fillets.
5. In a 1-cup glass measure place butter, microwave at HIGH for 45 seconds until melted and brush over fillets.
6. Cover dish with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes, rotating dish after 2 minutes.
7. To make the cucumber sauce, combine all the sauce ingredients, stirring well.
8. Serve with Cucumber Sauce.
Calories 380 Calories from Fat 227
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g39.1%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 164.2 mg54.7%
Sodium 488 mg20.3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.69 g2.7%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 33 g66.4%
Vitamin A 18.4% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet