Poached Fillet Sole Princesse
|Onion||15 Milliliter, chopped (1 Tablespoon Leveled)|
|Dry white wine||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Skimmed milk||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon sole fillets||6 Ounce (175 Grams)|
|Asparagus tips||2 Ounce (Cooked / Canned, 50 Grams)|
|Chicken stock cube||1⁄2|
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, put together finely chopped onion, wine and skimmed milk; tightly cover pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
3. In a small ovenproof dish, place fish and pour onion mixture on top.
4. Using a foil, cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
5. Into a blender, drain cooking liquid, add asparagus and 1/2 stock cube; blend until smooth.
6. Pour pureed asparagus over fish and grill for 2 minutes.
7. Serve hot Poached Fillet Sole Princesse with a green salad.