Stuffed Fillets of Sole
|For shrimp stuffing|
|Minced shallots/Green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Tiny shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cooked and cleaned|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream/Half and half||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a frying pan add 2 tablespoons melted butter and cook shallots in it.
3. Stir in mushroom and cook until dry.
4. Add parsley and shrimp.
5. Put 2 tablespoons stuffing on large end of each fillet.
6. Roll the fillets up.
7. Grease a flat baking dish (12 x 8 x 2 inches) and arrange fillets in it.
8. In a frying pan melt 2 tablespoons butter and stir in flour.
9. Add white wine and cook until thick.
10. Mix cream, salt, and brandy.
11. Mix any remaining stuffing to sauce.
12. Pour sauce over fillets to cover them.
13. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes until fish is cooked.
14. Sprinkle Swiss cheese during 5 minutes of baking.
15. Bake top until golden brown.
16. Serve hot.
Calories 446 Calories from Fat 187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g61.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 194.6 mg64.9%
Sodium 305.6 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 44 g87.7%
Vitamin A 24.7% Vitamin C 19.2%
Calcium 16.1% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet